What Questions Should Customers Think Through Before Talking To Professionals About Their Project?
It is a good idea to evaluate your needs prior to the initial call. Take a few moments to think of a few things you will want to mention to ensure the mover has the adequate information needed to accurately estimate time, materials and any special tools needed for your project.
- Challenges you will need to convey to the mover(Low Hanging Branches, Steep Drive-ways, short time lines, layover timelines, Etc.)
- Any Specialty Items you may have ( Piano, Safe, Pool Table, Antiques)
- Approximately how many boxes you will have.
- Type of service needed, will you be packing your items prior to move day or do you want to get pricing on total home or partial home packing?
- Do you want furniture disassembly & assembly