FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Is Your Typical Process For Working With A New Customer?
- We start with a 10 to 30 minute phone consultation to get the specific details of your project down and make recommendations on truck size and team needed.
- For packing service or projects with special details we are happy to provide an onsite estimate.
- After you evaluate our estimate, we work with you to create a custom moving plan to suit your needs. All it takes a phone call and your contact details to secure your appointment.
What Advice Would You Give A Customer Looking To Hire A Provider In Your Area Of Work?
- Make sure the company you choose to trust with your belongings are not only licensed and insured(Check our credentials online TXDMV# 006809295C at the TXDM Truck Stop Database but also come prepared to do the job. Our trucks arrive fully equipped with premium pads and equipment to handle any job. We do ask that any specialty items you may have please mention during your booking so that we can ensure we have the correct tools for the job on the truck that day.
- Always ask what is provided in the price you are paying and what steps are taken to ensure the safety of your items? We have transparent pricing so there are no hidden fees and we make sure we pad, wrap and protect every item necessary.
- In the event that something is damaged what policies are in place to ensure that they will resolve the matter? All Movers in the state of Texas are required by law to provide $0.60/lb. on every item transported. Additionally, we have company policies in place to minimize damages and ensure that when something does occur it can be quickly resolved. Company policy is to notify the client & office immediately, notate the contract & take any pictures needed for assessment, within 48 hours we will have a resolution plan in place. In the event the damaged item is not repairable, a replacement value is determined and a resolution to satisfy the customer is completed within 7 days.
What Questions Should Customers Think Through Before Talking To Professionals About Their Project?
It is a good idea to evaluate your needs prior to the initial call. Take a few moments to think of a few things you will want to mention to ensure the mover has the adequate information needed to accurately estimate time, materials and any special tools needed for your project.
- Challenges you will need to convey to the mover(Low Hanging Branches, Steep Drive-ways, short time lines, layover timelines, Etc.)
- Any Specialty Items you may have ( Piano, Safe, Pool Table, Antiques)
- Approximately how many boxes you will have.
- Type of service needed, will you be packing your items prior to move day or do you want to get pricing on total home or partial home packing?
- Do you want furniture disassembly & assembly